http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 12, 2005

Uptown and Queens connect.... 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LL: far from wooden on his new single

And I'm not talking about Pastor Mason Bertha's recent defection to G-Unit:

No, instead "It's LL & Santana" the new monster collab by LL Cool J & Juelz Santana - Just Blaze back in the game. I'm feeling it, are others though? (mp3 via HipHopGame.com)

Jay-Z 101 in mp3's (related: Jay-z 201: Rolling Stone cover feature | full text here)

New Order Item DVD set

Can I just say that even though it's kind of old now (mixtapes have a shelf life of what - like a week nowadays?), DJ Kool Kid's Harlems Own Diplomats mixtape is still redonkolous. Cop it ( or upload a copy onto your ipod like I did).

Anthony Hamilton Ain't Nobody Worryin' album e-card.

HipHopdx interview with The Clipse.


Al Sharpton TV sitcom - this could actually work.

Speaking of TV, I know most of y'all already know about this but Chappelle Show Season 3 scraps is still better than nothing 'cos I'm wearing out my DVD's of Season 1 and 2.

50 & Kanye get stylish?!

When did psycho husband killers get so smoking hot looking?

Brinco's limited edition "Mexican migrant worker" sneaker.

Players fight back against the NBA's continued "war on hip hop."

My half-assed riding skills up at Killington over Thanksgiving notwithstanding, I am definitely trying to see First Descent, the documentary on the origins of snowboarding.

X-Men 3
trailer - one of the few other movies I'll probably still bother to go to a movie theater to see. Yeah, I guess I'm a nerd like that.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button