http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 16, 2005

Still Check Up On It 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Is it any wonder their singles are so similarly titled?

But both pretty hot nonetheless:

Ashanti feat. Paul Wall & Method Man "Still On It" - Masta Ace and Lord Digga must be on their knees somewhere saying, "Thank you."

Beyonce feat. Slim Thug "Check Up On It" - heads are telling me the video is RETARDED.

Lil Scrappy vs. the Orlando police (from Ozone magazine via Serious Lord, shout to Julia)

Crooked Tongues Air Max feature (reg may be required)

B Side Wins Again

Sneakers for Jesus

Do people still give a fcck about M.I.A.? I know the Swift Chancellor doesn't and never did.

Cocaine Blunts Best Rap Singles of 2005.

"EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MEN AND WOMEN, I LEARNED FROM THE HIT SONGS OF 2005."

Profile of hipster nerd icon Nigo.

The next MySpace?

DNA mutation accounts for white skin - I'm gonna leave that one alone. Needless to say there are probably some 5 percent-ers in Bed Stuy right now saying, "I told yall..."

Finally, Tookie Williams R.I.P.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button