http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 24, 2005

All I Want For Christmas... 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Is it too late to still buy your loved ones some last minute gifts? If not, here's a few suggestions I've just come up on in the past couple days:

- Tickets for The Color Purple - just saw it myself last night and it was better than I would have imagined given the dour subject matter. Damn, looks like Oprah's about to stack even mo' guac.

- Tickets for Sa-Ra live for the first time in NYC next month. (spotted via Catchdubs)

- Ghostface Killah doll action figure. (spotted via Allhiphop)

- Limited-edition leather version Lebron Zoom III's.

- And for the ladies: stiletto heel Bape sneakers. (also spotted via Young Catch)

- Graffiti Rugs (spotted via Boing Boing)

- Advance copy of The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster - perfect for the Intelligent Design-loving friend in your life.

To friends and family who may read this site: where it applies, please note that these are not all necessarily things I personally want (but some are) so don't go whipping out your credit all wreckless but thanks for thinking of me either way.

Happy holidays, people. Thanks for all those who've ridden out with me on this site and have supported the movement. I'ma be posting pretty regularly over the next week or so because I have a TON of backlogged links and post ideas I wanna get out before the end of the year and, while I'm off work, actually have some time to post them. There'll be even more link madness in 2006 as long as I have time to do keep doing this so stay tuned.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button