http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 04, 2005

Incense, Candles and Hip Hop.... 

TONIGHT, if you're bored:

Click Image for more details
(Click image for the official site)

And for all you coffee house hip hop/soul nerds out there:

Home Grown!: The Beginners Guide to Understanding The Roots, Volumes 1 & 2


News of a new Talib Kweli album entitled Right About Now featuring Jean Grae, Mos Def, Papoose, Phil The Agony and Planet Asia.

Floetry's new album Flo'Ology is out. The album overall is kind of "meh" to me but I do like the track "My Apology."

Kindred "The Question (Where Would I Be)" (win | real | quick)

New Goapele single "First Love" (win | real | quick)

Digable Planets Beyond The Spectrum: The Creamy Spy Chronicles - a new Best Of collection worth copping for you young'uns who never caught the albums when they came out.

Finally, congrats to my man Sledge who's getting married tonight. To his fiancee Contessa: " I hope you know you got a playa for life, and that's no bullsh-ttin'...."

AddThis Social Bookmark Button