http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ain't Nobody Worryin' 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

People, I swear I can't focus long enough to do a news post - it's too much thinking and analysis for me right now - maybe later tonight. Instead here's another no-thinking-required music-links post:

Biggie feat. Jay-Z & Diddy "What You Want" - what could have been, huh? We can only speculate based on this and "Brooklyn's Finest" what an album by The Commission would have sounded like. This actually sounded better when I heard it this afternoon on Hot 97 as I recall though. Was I hearing a different mix on there?

50 cent & Mobb Deep "The Infamous" - you know what? I never get tired of cats gettting loose over loops from the Wildstyle soundtrack. Definitely flyer than 50's REALLY gay GQ cover.

YoungBloodZ's Ev'ryBody Know Me album is coming.

So is Anthony Hamilton's Ain't Nobody Worryin' album.

Check out a small Paul Wall (whoa assonance) interview (win | real)

Peep the entire Rappa Ternt Sanga album by T-Pain.

Talib Kweli feat. MF Doom "Fly That Knot" (prod. by Kanye West) - as good as you would expect it to be with all the parties involved. (via Joey)

It's My Beat - Jah's new mp3 blog.

DJ Drama brings his Gangsta Grillz mixtapes to your television.

New Kraftwerk DVD.

Late, but essential nonetheless - DJ Screw, R.I.P. (via Prefixblog)

BTW, I love that Bubba Sparxxx/Ying Yang joint. I'm linking that one up next time around fa' sho.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button