http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Mic Check 1, 2 Million....? 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pharrell makes it extra easy for you to count how much he is allegedy being paid by Nas for his latest beat.

Juelz Santana feat. Young Jeezy & Amp Madden "Mic Check 1, 2 (remix)" (via Spine) - resistance is futile.

The 2 million dollar beat.

Russell Simmons' Diamond Studded PSP Case - I guess I'm late on this one? Bling never dies...

Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B sneaker line by Royal Elastics. Like I said...

"The Bobby Fischer of the Bronx"

This House Was Not Their Home (with apologies to Luther). (via Nadine S.)

Good lookin' Fader for the heads up. I copped much heat in the way of t-shirts at this weekend's sample sale including a fly looking First Priority records homage t from Mighty Healthy and some reggae-inspired shirts (the new lick along with Afrobeat shirts this season it seems) from King Stampede including a very dope Prince Buster All-Stars joint. Too bad the office where I now work is so fccking cold I need a space-heater to stay warm and wearing t-shirts is just a bad idea unless you wanna stay sick all summer (or what's left of the summer).

Catch me later this week. I've gotta head out of town today to get up with my peoples.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button