http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 31, 2005

"We're losing the peace...." 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Complete waste of time and resources:
Homeland Security as window dressing in NYC

So should I be worried about Supreme Court nominee John Roberts, or not? Don't worry, I think I have my answer now. This is why I don't subscribe to Newsweek any more.

Although sometimes they do have their uses: More troops developing latent mental disorders - Symptoms appear several months after returning from Iraq, military says. (Click here for full Newsweek article)

Former Bush aide finds the Iraq reconstruction has been riddled with waste and fiscal mismanagement - is anyone surprised by this? If I had any kind of real paper, no conscience whatsoever and you could buy shares in them, I'd be all over buying into Halliburton, The Carlyle Group and The Bechtel Corp. I'm liberal(-ish) but I'm trying to stack paper too, fam.

Meanwhile, be clear: Scertary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld personally approved the torture techniques at Gitmo and Abu Ghraib that led to the prisoner abuse scandal.

More Bush admin. flip-flops and lies.

And the Rest of the World says to Bush: The "War on Terror" does not work.

I mean, does this LOOK like a country that's on its way to stability and democracy?

And You Can't Fight Terrorism With Racism - true, but I have to admit these random searches they are doing on the NYC subway are a total waste of time. Racial Profiling is never a good thing but searching people who are quite clearly not subway bombers or terrorists merely as a show of action is ridiculous. If you feel safer because of this, you are fccking idiot.

Rick Santorum Exposed - as if you needed ongoing documentation to confirm this dude is out of his mind (like this recent outburst on ABC this week proves yet again).

Dems, please get it together because we can get back in this.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button