http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Giving you what you need.... 

TONIGHT (ignore the date hiccup, that's just my man Bishop buggin' out):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meanwhile, The Cookbook hit stores yesterday. Debate the wisdom of a lack of Timmy Tim beats on the album here. And Missy, step your website game up. Like you said, this is the real thing, not a test.

Slum V - holla at your Kanye for a GOOD records contract?

I wish I could find a link to the Stack Bundles/Rell track "Why Would She..." because Tony Yayo's version (called "Pimpin'") can't see that one, f'real. (mp3 via hiphopgame)

"MySpace Ruined MyLife" (via the Super Fantastic Clothing Co.)

And finally, a little birdie told me - coming soon: "Trapped in the Closet (parts 6-12)." Yes! One word: midgets.... Meanwhile, new Kels in stores now. I'm peeping my copy now.

Bonus news jawn (until I can pull some time together to get real focused on that stuff again): this is all kinds of fccked up. But why be surprised? It's been clear now for at least a couple of weeks, if not from the day the Patriot Act was passed, that we no longer live in a free country.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button