http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I Think I Liked it Better When They Were Beefing! 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I kid, of course. I guess it was only fitting on the anniversary of B.I.G.'s passing or, now that 50's safely done his numbers, was it time to rewrite the next chapter of this soap opera's script?

The Game And 50 Hold Press Conference Today To End Dispute

I'm officially back to thinking this whole thing was rigged again now. In case it wasn't, I'm sure 50's new non-profit, the G-Unity Foundation Inc. (!) will be an insititution that ensures this kind of senseless hip hop beefing and fcckery never happens again.

The genie is out the bottle though 'cos Jada's already got some fire for that ass that Flex has been sitting on for the past couple of hours. Update with a link later when the inevitable mp3 of his response track shows up online.

More 50-Game news links here.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button