http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I ♥ Hip Hop (still)... 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Goodfoot - is a go TOMORROW! Come represent. Guaranteed good times

Chillingly accurate? Without a doubt side-splittingly funny, at least. With brothers making asses of themselves right now, it's time to somehow quickly shine the spotlight elsewhere so I'll go for the easy target - making fun of white kids in the scene. I gest, of course (I know many of y'all are my "hip hop" blogging compadres). It's strictly in fun so don't anybody catch feelings. Big up Cosmo Baker for putting the whole (?) series online and to Rio Rocket for beating me to the punch and linking to this first (?).

Riddim.ca - "North America's first web portal and online community dedicated to Grime, Dubstep and related sounds...."

The Puma Shox Prestos Taranis looked kinda fly in the ad I saw in the copy of Stuff magazine I just received which, along with old issues of Maxim, I've mysteriously started getting in the mail despite not having signed up for subscriptions to either. I hope I'm not a victim of some kind of identity theft. (via Eastbay)

Friendster seems a day late and a dollar short on the blog thing although I got 2 notices today (from Jenny and Joe) so maybe they'll gain enough traction with this to make a comeback against the migthy MySpace juggernaut?

The S. Carter Academy - what?

While at virtually the opposite end of the hip hop dopeness scale - a clothing line by Will.I.Am of B.E.P.

Time to get back into some news 'cos I've been missing mad sh-t over the past week so stay tuned....


AddThis Social Bookmark Button