http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 21, 2005

New 50 cent: love it or hate it? 


Images courtesy: Capitola Book cafe & The New York Times

The Times on The Godfather of Everything.

New mp3 heat via hiphopgame.com:

50 Cent "Piggy Back" - "this is chess, not checkers..." - let the beefin' begin. Prolly the best joint I've heard from his upcoming album so far. I'm a little bit more excited now than I was especially after seeing that type-wack artwork.(related: Newsweek on The Flip Side of 50 Cent)

The Game feat. G-Unit "Love it or Hate It (remix)"

Dumb hot rare, vintage Ultramag via the Broke B-Boys (yet again). Tell me hip hop wasn't hotter back in the days. C'mon....

Least surprising news so far this year.


And finally, Hunter S. Thompson and Arthur Miller - R.I.P.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button