http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Diggin' in the Crates for The Dix (no homo) 


The Dix "The Art of Picking Up Women" - the world's rarest 45?

A real quick one today...

Interview with Ron Browz, the man behind one of my favorite hip hop records right now - Jae Millz's "Who" (#1 on my "Hot Ish list in the sidebar at left)

For all my modernists out there - Ben Sherman, the book.

And the Ian Brown (of Stone Roses) edition adidas (spotted via The Trip Wire reg. req'd)

While for all my old school, crate-digger types who trawl sites like Soul Strut and read Wax Poetics, are you up on The Dix?

But finally, I know there's a "Rap 4 Relief" Tusnami Benefit tonight at BB King's with Pete Rock and Rahzel as well as the Dead Prez joint I mentioned yesterday and a show down at NYU featuring Jean Grae and that dude who stole my future wife, but I'm trying to get up out of here real quick and catch fellow bloggers like Jay, Metalface and Hashim at the reading for Jeff's book up in Harlem. See ya there?


AddThis Social Bookmark Button