http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 17, 2005

Dreaming of Saas-Fee 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image courtesy: the Bollywood LP Gallery

I've posted a new "Hot Ish" list for this month in the sidebar (at left) yesterday. I also posted an old list for December in the archive section. Comments and feedback, as always, are encouraged and welcome.

More lists from around the web:

- Hiphopgames.com's Top 25 to watch in 2005.

- Stylus magazine's Top 40 Worst Albums of 2004

- Rollie Pemberton's Top 50 singles: 2000-2004.

The Rick Rubin Onion interview. (spotted via Hot Kizzle)

Thecomeupdvd.com

Check my man Eric Coles' soul-inspired Red Coles t-shirt line.

A gallery of rare Bollywood soundtrack album covers. (spotted via Boing Boing)

The hip hop Bud Fox.

Where I'd be (if I had any money).

I've been feeling crazy heat around The Game project (out tomorrow) but has 50's album been pushed back 'cos of the lack of buzz around it so far? Even I was kind of semi on that "Disco Inferno" joint at first (but, putting on my DJ hat, I have to say that it does work in a club setting though).

Apparently it's now hard to find (even though I thought TTLab was carrying it) but you can download M.I.A. & Diplo's Piracy Funds Terrorism mixtape here on the mpc blog. (spotted via Brooklyn Vegan)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button