http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Spread Luv 



I guess everyone's at it now - Foxy Brown Luxury Furs

Spread Luv this holiday season - I Luv Black People (see above).

NYC heads: Evisu & Ben Sherman sample sale at Clothing Line this week.

PLO-mor Lanes - yo, how crazy its it that Araft had a small ownership interest in Union Sq. "ironic" hipster hangout, the Bowlmor Lanes bowling alley?

I always thought all that Def Jux ish was super-wack but I actually kind of like that new El-p album Collecting the Kid.

New Smiths musical?

Donald Young - the Tiger Woods of men's tennis? (Newsweek)

I saw a dude reading this book at the 6th Ave. L train stop a few weeks back and was surprised I hadn't heard about it before. I guess that's because Hip Hop Files had only just dropped at that point. Haven't peeped it personally but I have to imagine it's pretty hot and recommended for anyone who's into Subway Art, Style Wars etc.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button