http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Fallujah deja voodoo 



Bush is back in power, so what's next - Hashim's new November 3rd political blog? I can't even keep up with one blog, son is running three now, WTF?

"This Ain't America Is It? Where Can I Be..."

This is just tragic on many levels (Guardian)

O-Dub breaks down the map I linked to in my "Now vs. Then?" post the other day. (Nice post-election Daily Mirror cover in his post the day before too!)

Hallelujah though - Ashcroft is a wrap. (MSNBC.com)

The President's Pile of Problems - Alan Sloan says it's time to confront the government's addiction to borrowing. Those long-term problems we've pushed into the future are now short term. (Newsweek)

And I wouldn't have ever called this one - the Cos gets down with Hip-Hop for the P.E.O.P.L.E. (allhiphop.com)

Are people as jaded as me watching the deja voodoo war coverage with those ridiculous see-nothing, infra-green images (above) of the battle in Fallujah all over the news networks? The lack of depth and perspective in this coverage by the media still after everything that's happened so far in this war is staggering to me. I really can't say much more about this without going off on a rant. Unrelated to the media coverage though, I pray there's some way out of this mess sooner than later but am not holding my breath.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button