http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

It better be the Best of Both Worlds! 



Was listening to Kay Slay's "Drama Hour" mixshow on Hot 97 last night. He had this kid Maino on as his guest who is supposedly making some noise on the streets with this track "Rumors". To me it's low rent 50 cent biting his vocal style (somewhat) and debut single steez (remember "How to Rob"?) but the track's aight and I'll give him pass for being from BK. He's apparently also down with Lil Kim's Queen B records (for whatever that's worth). (mp3 via hiphopgame.com)

There's a ton of Halloween stuff going on all over this weekend but I really don't have to the energy to post it all up. Sorry to those who sent me party info for that purpose.

I will post this one for TONIGHT since the flyer is already web-based and not a jpeg I have to get hosted: Basically Brooklyn presents "Beyond Vision".

Me, though? I'll be at MSG getting my Best of Both Worlds Tour on (for $100/ticket - ouch!).

Maybe I should have just waited for the movie?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button