http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

"I'm really embarrassed to live in this country...."  



Man I haven't had that much to talk about recently, but if you're out buying Clinton's book, you may as well go cop Jadakiss' new album Kiss of Death which is also released today. I dunno: "Kiss of Death," "Time's Up," "Why" and "The Champ is Here" (maybe not this last one though, actually?), all on one album? Seems like an obvious must-buy to me. (mp3 links courtesy: hiphopsite.com)

The new Erick Sermon is also in stores today. I'm a huge fan of EPMD, one of hip hop's all time great duo's, and I even liked E-Dub's last album but I'm not sure about this new one. What's really good for those who've heard it?

Finally, I didn't note the passing of John Coltrane's drummer Elvin Jones a few weeks back as, while I am a 'Trane fan, I never really knew that much about the people who helped him create his sublime musical masterworks, so I guess I'm one of the guilty parties that Carlos Santana recently put on blast. (EURWeb)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button