http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

"I wouldn't call it dedicated, I would call it a problem...." 


These shots are kind of funny even though, truth be told, outside of maybe the Saudis, Americans still pay the least by far in the world for their gas.

I'm a little out of it news-wise though so I'ma just throw you whatever links I've come across while doing my thing here in the T.dot:

Al Gorezeerah, the new liberal TV news network? (LA Weekly)

On the other hand: American Forces Radio fires a daily barrage of Rush Limbaugh at its million uniformed listeners. So why are liberals kept off the military's airwaves? From "Rush's forced conscripts." (Salon.com, temp. site reg required)

And you daily bloggers, don't front, you know first hand the addiction Katie Hafner is talking about in "For Some, the Blogging Never Stops." (New York Times)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button