http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 26, 2003

You may as well... 

... get familiar with the covers of the only hip hop albums kids will be listening to for the next few months by clicking here and here.

By the way, in all seriousness, I think this is gonna be hot. I've never felt the need to buy a Fabolous album in my life even though he's put out some good singles but he's been spittin' crazy on a lot of the mixtapes I've bought recently. This isn't that surprising considering that's how he came up in the game under DJ Clue but I think More Street Dreams Pt. 2: The Mixtape might really be worth copping especially if they sale-price it. Fab gets props just for keeping the artwork gulley, mixtape style, even though this is an offical label release, which a lot of other mixtape DJ's and artists doing mixtapes don't do when they go legit.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button