http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 25, 2003

Ah-nold settles up & Jay-Z Changes Clothes and Goes 

I hope all the liberals who voted for Schwarzenegger in the recent California recall debacle are now kicking themselves after reading about this.

And erm... here's the official first Jay-Z single "Change Clothes and Go" from his forthcoming album. I have to say on a first few listens I'm severely underwhelmed. I think I like "What More Can I Say?" (see October 22nd posting) more than this but I'm sure radio will do their job and beat this into my head until I submit but you read it here first: if this is what Jigga's coming with, my anticipation level for The Black Album is starting to dip a little.

Also: worth checking out for electronica music heads is the new Earplug e-newsletter from the Flavorpill crew.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button