http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New music: Papoose - Bucket Naked 

Photobucket

I'm gonna basically paraphrase the blurb I wrote from the last track I posted by Pap:

"I know this has been out for a while in blog time but I never bothered checking it out but then heard it in the mix on Hot 97 last week. I actually like this track - it's got an almost kind of a jerk music Ron Browz feel - but isn't this too little, too late? I mean, does anyone still care about Pap after his disastrous time with Jive records??"

Papoose - "Bucket Naked" [usershare mp3 links: stream | download]

I do dig this though, personally. Y'all?


Online:

Papoose
- twitter | website | myspace

[mp3 via Hear It First / DL Fiend]

Labels:


AddThis Social Bookmark Button