http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=5698442&saved=true <i>Other Music from a...</i> Different Kitchen <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Ghostface Killah - Ghostdini: The Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City IN STORES NOW!!! 

Ghostface

Apparently! Other than briefly checking out a couple of the promo viral clips, I haven't really paid too much attention to this project. I mean, if any MC could pull off an "R&B" album and it not be utter shite, its Ghost but it still wasn't enough to entice me even though I'm a Starks fan. Here's a stream of the whole album for those of you still on the fence like me:


Ghostdini: The Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City


So did you or are you gonna buy the Ghostdini: The Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City album?

Labels: ,


AddThis Social Bookmark Button